I’m getting “readier and readier” to meet this little girl. And one of the most fun things about the end of a pregnancy is making those Guess Dates – when you think the precious little bundle will decide to arrive.
Here’s a few facts for ya:
- The average length of pregnancy for first-time mothers is 40 weeks + 8 days. The average length for subsequent pregnancies is 40 weeks + 3 days.
- Jonas was born at 39 weeks + 6 days (or 1 day “early”).
- Susannah was born at 40 weeks + 6 days (or 6 days “late”).
- My estimated due date (the 40-week point) for this baby is September 14.
- The full moon occurs on September 12.
- Chris is on-call September 5, 7, 12, and 23.
Go ahead, make a guess! (Maybe I’ll pick out a prize for anyone who actually guesses the actual date. Starbucks gift card, anyone!?)