1. If you could pick your own theme song, what would it be?
“Mama’s Got A Brand-New Bag” (I think the Stones would let me change it, don’t you?)
2. Now be honest…if others had to pick a song that described you, what would they choose?
When I was an ornery teenager, it probably would have been Spin Doctor’s “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong.” Hopefully now it would be Amy Grant’s “Fathers Eyes.”
3. What song would be/was the first dance at your wedding?
We didn’t have dancing at our reception, but if we had, it would have been The Eagles’ “Love Will Keep Us Alive.”
4. What song gets stuck in your head most often?
Everything I don’t know the lyrics to. (So, basically, everything.)
5. What song would you want played at your funeral?
Hopefully most of you know this, because I try to make sure this one is “out there,” just in case. I want “It Is Well (With My Soul)” to be sung, preferably an a cappella arrangement.